1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. DeSoto Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll submit your application, or you can apply online at www.CareCredit.com. Two forms of identification are required, one of which must be a photo id.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Deferred Interest for 6 Months
- Fixed Pay Reduced APR
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Pay your post-care balance online with the CareCredit credit card.
We proudly accept the CareCredit credit card to help you finance your healthcare needs. Now you can use Pay My Provider, a new online payment solution from CareCredit, to pay outstanding balances quickly and securely. Special financing options are available.*
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Promotional financing options are available on purchases of $200 or more. Standard Account Terms apply to purchases of less than $200. Promotional financing options available through Pay My Provider may differ from options available in-office. Ask us for details.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites…